LANSING, MI – It was a slow night for Powerball players as there was no winner of the $189 million jackpot and no one took home a $1 million prize either for the draw on Saturday June 4 .
This means the Monday, June 6 draw will be worth $198 million with a cash option of $114.4 million.
June 4 Powerball (white) numbers: 14-16-36-52-60
The red Powerball power number: 16
The Power Play number: 3
Double game numbers: 11-39-41-55-61
Double Play Powerball Number: ten
June 4 Powerball winners:
· In addition to no grand prize winner, no one matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million.
· In Michigan, seven tickets sold won $300 in the draw. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
· There were 561,071 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the draw. In Michigan, 18,660 tickets sold won at least $4 in the draw.
Powerball is offered in 44 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and a red ball (from 1 to 26). Tickets are $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions draw will take place on Tuesday, June 7 with an estimated jackpot of $189 million and a cash option of $109.9 million.
· The next Lotto 47 draw will take place on Wednesday, June 8 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.4 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is worth approximately $138,000. The draw is at 7:29 p.m. The deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest Michigan Lottery news, check out the official Michigan Lottery website, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles, and other lottery games.
The latest Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is the Wolverine FLL lottery club who won a $1.05 billion jackpot in March 2021. With their winnings, the group plans to give back to the community.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s a good idea for players to check their tickets immediately because a $1 million winner sold to Warren last year went unclaimed. The money instead went to the State School Aid Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” won over $1 million in Florida by winning the top jackpots in smaller games.